Facebook Sales Channel gives an option to sell products or services, including products as listed in ecommerce or online store through the Facebook platform. There is an option to integrate Facebook business page to Shopify store to enhance sales through Facebook and Instagram. Here is a summary of activities need to Integrate ecommerce store with Facebook and Instagram;
- While setting up the Facebook sales channel, create a shop section on the Facebook page that will display Shopify products
- Make sure that store meets the requirements for selling on Facebook, for that we even need a Facebook page of business and need to understand Facebook policies
- Integrate Facebook sales channel/Instagram in Shopify admin, and then wait Facebook to assess your shop. From shopify Admin click the + button beside the sales channel. Click Add Channel and connect to the Facebook you want to associate with your products. Go to your Facebook account and click on connect account. If you are already logged in, then confirm that you’re using the correct Facebook account if not then enter your Facebook Credentials and allow it to connect with Facebook
- Publish products and collections to Facebook and Instagram. When we make at least one product available to Facebook, the shop section will be appeared on your Facebook page
- Once ensured that store meets the requirement, we can add Facebook as sales channel and connect Facebook account and can start selling through Facebook sales channel
- If in any case it has been rejected, then you can contact Facebook for more information. As all accounts, pages and products associated with Facebook sales channels are subject to approval by Facebook
Integrating Ecommerce store to Facebook channel will provide extra traffic and boost up the sales of products. It will further increase the awareness about the business through Social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.